Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sewing Sackboy

So I don't really have any pictures of my stuff for this post, but I do have some progress to share with all of you. First of all, I finished all of the four patches that I need for the Confetti quilt. Also, I have been working on a "sackboy" for my brother Brandon. It is from a video game that he loves and I am stitching it out of orange fabric. Here is a picture of what it looks like on the game.
Isn't he cute?! Mine won't look quite like this but it ought to be fairly close. You never REALLY know until it is actually done. The next step for my quilt though, is to cut out 356 squares 2" big. That is a LOT of squares!! I have been sorting through all of my stuff: quilting, knitting, crocheting, beading, scrapbooking and cross stitching... and purging stuff! The reason for this is that I am going to be transferring all of my crafting stuff, excepting yarn arts and cross stitch to a nook separate from my bedroom!! My dad owns his own business and he rents a building and, lucky me, we live very close to the building. I am moving the stuff to a small room over there to make more room in my bedroom. That's all I have for you today but we will see what the future holds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment