Sunday, January 31, 2010


As I said in the previous post, I have been working on a quilt by the name of "Confetti." One of the things that you need to do is to make 179 4-patches out of 2" scrap squares. I have been making these like crazy lately and I have found that the easiest way to make a ton of them is to cut a bunch of squares and then chain piece. So far I have 152 completed 4 patches. Here are some squares and they are magically transformed into...

perfectly stacked and stitched pairs of squares.

They were then finger pressed open and stitched together again. I finished them into somewhere around 40ish patches and that helped with my count. I'll be back with more as soon as I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment