Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Having Fun!!!

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, but with school-work and all, it has been kind of tough to find time to post. I don't have any pictures today but have been working on a bunch of different projects. I have been getting frustrated with the Dear Jane and my hexagon afghan, so I have been working mostly on cross stitch and hand work. Next time I work on my cross stitch project (a pink lily piece) I will put all of the thread scraps into a glass jar of some sort which stitcher call an ORT jar... this stands for old ragged thread!! Okay I'll post pics another day!

7 comments:

  1. leaving some blog love...LOL...it is great to see what other projects you have going on besides your scrapping LOs. I used to cross stitch and crochet a long time ago. You are doing an awesome job. Can't wait to see an update now that is has been awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative! I used to love to cross stitch but found that I just don't have the time for it since my kids came along. I think that your sackboy is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I haven't quilted in forever, and would love to see the outcomes of all your creativeness! I can't wait to see sack boy finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to cross stitch but i haven't done any in a long long time maybe i should pull out some half finished projects & have some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't done any cross stitch in forever either. I have so many half done projects I can barely keep track of them! Good luck finishing up some of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your projects! Cant wait to see what you come up with! I used to quilt a while back, havent in forever, seeing your stuff really makes me miss it!

    Im a follower now!

    ReplyDelete