Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Having Fun!!!

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, but with school-work and all, it has been kind of tough to find time to post. I don't have any pictures today but have been working on a bunch of different projects. I have been getting frustrated with the Dear Jane and my hexagon afghan, so I have been working mostly on cross stitch and hand work. Next time I work on my cross stitch project (a pink lily piece) I will put all of the thread scraps into a glass jar of some sort which stitcher call an ORT jar... this stands for old ragged thread!! Okay I'll post pics another day!

7 comments:

  1. leaving some blog love...LOL...it is great to see what other projects you have going on besides your scrapping LOs. I used to cross stitch and crochet a long time ago. You are doing an awesome job. Can't wait to see an update now that is has been awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative! I used to love to cross stitch but found that I just don't have the time for it since my kids came along. I think that your sackboy is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I haven't quilted in forever, and would love to see the outcomes of all your creativeness! I can't wait to see sack boy finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to cross stitch but i haven't done any in a long long time maybe i should pull out some half finished projects & have some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't done any cross stitch in forever either. I have so many half done projects I can barely keep track of them! Good luck finishing up some of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your projects! Cant wait to see what you come up with! I used to quilt a while back, havent in forever, seeing your stuff really makes me miss it!

    Im a follower now!

    ReplyDelete