Friday, December 4, 2009

Layering

Layering is a very nice way to add your style into a page. If you love bright colors, use them in your layering and you will add that to your page. I have a couple of examples for you:



You can layer anything that you like - stickers, patterned paper, cardstock, rub-ons, ribbon, or even chipboard and embellishments. Also, as you can see in the Preschool layout, the title is made from lowercase and capital letters out of place - this gives it a look that is more childish and playful than something more sophisticated. Also, this was completely by accident, because i ran out of the stickers I needed and then I just made do! As you can see I also used some stencils and a black gel pen to add some letters I didn't have in capital or lowercase! Hope this inspires some of you and I hope you have a good day!

~Jordan~

No comments:

Post a Comment