Friday, July 16, 2010

ATCs

Hey everyone, I'm back, and like I said in the last post, I've been trying to make an ATC a day. I've entered several swaps and so far I've succeeded at completing 2 ATCs. The first ATC I did isn't my favorite, but it still turned out pretty well and I love the colors. It started out a collage ATC, but then I started painting over top of the collage and then added some embellishments. Here it is:



Next up, we've got an ATC that I created for a challenge over on Artful Ideas. It is a group on Flickr. It is invitation only, but if you send a message to the owner, they will send you an invite. The only restriction was that your card must have newspaper in it. I used newspaper as my base; then I painted over it, collaged, stamped, drew, etc. on top of it. I LOVE this card!



Hope that you got some ideas from this post and hope to see you guys next time. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment