Monday, January 24, 2011

MIA - Back in Action!!

I know that I was MIA for a long time there, but I just decided that I'm going to try and catch up and start over with this blog. I have so many retired/abandoned blogs in my few google accounts, that it's not even funny. More than I ever should or could be able to keep up with. So I'm just making it a goal to keep up with three or four of them. I really wish that they were all on the same account, but they are actually spread all over the place. If anybody knows how to transfer blogs to another account, please let me know. I'm really wishing they were all together.

So, right about now I don't have any pictures to show you, but, later on today, I'll be working on figuring out what I'd like to put on here. I know that I have a lot of projects that I haven't done yet, and I'd really like to share with you. So give me a couple of days to figure out that type of thing, and then I'll get back to you!!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure on here but when I was using WordPress I was able to move blogs around from different accounts. I'd just Google it!

    ReplyDelete